Meadow Lake Aquatic Centre
The Meadow Lake Aquatic Centre, which opened in April 1995, is Saskatchewan's most northerly aquatic training and leisure centre.
Times and schedules for all ages and swimming abilities. Click on the links below:
For Schedules please check the Facility Schedules Page
The Meadow Lake Aquatic Centre offers Lifesaving Society Swim for Life Swimming lessons. The swimming levels range from "Parent & Tot" classes to "Adult". Please see attached guide for the different swimming level requirements.
To sign yourself or/and your child up for swimming lessons, please visit us at the Aquatic Centre on 615 Centre Street. (No Visa/Mastercard payments accepted)
For more information you can also visit us on our facebook page.
Challenge your body and improve flexibility and endurance while enjoying the therapeutic benefits of water exercise. Aquafit is designed as a full body workout to decrease fat while being low-impact on the joints. Swimming skills are not required. Great for people all ages!
Tuesdays/Thursdays from 7:30 pm - 9pm
Drop in rate: $5.50
10x punch pass: $48.25
The Meadow Lake Manta Ray Swim Club aims to develop athletes in the sport of speed swimming. WE believe all athletes can achieve personal success while at the same time having fun and enjoying the benefit of team participation. The club offers a non-competitive program for newer athletes and encourages the development of competitive athletes at provincial levels an beyond. We accept new registrations in the fall during "community registration night". If you have questions about the club, please contact our club registrar Jodie Thompson by calling 306-236-8448 or email.
Individual admission requirements:
ALL children 6 and under MUST and an adult accompany them in the water and stay at arm's length at ALL times. Ration is one adult for every two children.
Group admission requirements:
FAMILY SWIM: All persons under the age of 16 MUST be accompanies by an adult.
- This is a smoke free facility
- This is a sun flower free facility
- Food, drinks and glass containers are not allowed in the change rooms or on deck
- Theft is a problem, please lock up your belongings! Locks are available at the front desk
- Please do not go back and forth between deck to spray park
- This facility is supervised by a lifeguard for your safety
- Pool staff are here for your safety. Please do not abuse them
- For their safety, children six years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult or a guardian (Guardians must be 16 years old and in the water within arm's reach at all times).
- All swimmers must take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Anyone with an infection, communicable disease or open sore should not enter the water.
- Anyone with serious medical problems should inform the lifeguard.
- Please walk! All concrete deck areas may be slippery when wet.
- Look before you jump into the water.
- Maximum bather load of POOL is 180 people.
- Maximum bather load of Spray Park is 60 people.
- Children 3 years and under or individuals who are incontinent must wear protective, water resistant swim wear.
- Individuals with a history of diarrhea within the last 2 weeks are not permitted to use the facility.
- 20 person bather load.
- 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Do not put face in the water.
- No lifejackets.
- No toys.
615 Centre Street, Meadow Lake, SK, S9X 1V4
Phone (306) 236-2686