Pineridge Ford Amphitheatre
The campground is located within Lions Park and sites can be booked through the Visitor Center at the northwest entrance to the park. The campground is normally open from May long weekend to September long weekend, with opening and closing dates being weather dependent.
For information during the off-season, please contact City Hall at 306-236-3622 / email@example.com. For information during the regular season, you can also contact the Chamber of Commerce office at 306-236-4061.
- 30 electrified campsites (10 large sites, 20 small).
- Bathrooms and showers.
- Picnic areas, playground equipment.
- RV dumping station.
- Firewood included in rental rates.
PLEASE NOTE: we are now able to accept advance registrations - call 306-236-4061 between 7 am to 8 pm to reserve a site.
Visa, Mastercard, Interac, Cheque & Cash accepted. Fees are $25/Night; $150/Week; $550/Month. GST is included in all rates.
- One Fastball Diamond with grass infield (Diamond 1 / Assman Field)
- Four Recreational Diamonds for Softball and Slow Pitch (Diamonds 2-5)
- One Youth Ball Diamond (Diamond 6)
- Batting Cage
- Concession booth
- Shaded sun-hut near concession booth
- Playground Equipment - swings, slides, teeter-totters, monkey bars
- Football Field, Score Clock and Announcers Booth
- Paved Walking Path (approximately 2.8km loop)
- Rubberized Running Track
- Long Jump Pits and High Jump Pad
- Discus Cage, Shot Put Area, Javelin Throw
- Disc Golf Course (map available here)
- Beach Volleyball Court (added 2020)