Register for free!
What You Can Expect
Using Voyent Alert!, the City of Meadow Lake will provide information such as the distance and direction from an incident, and preferred evacuation routes from your tracked locations if required. The system will also be used to make you aware of any construction projects or service outages that may affect your home, business or route of travel.
Track Multiple Locations
The notification system allows you to create and track multiple locations such as "Kids School" or "Mom's House". Any event or communication related to your tracked locations will be forwarded to you along your preferred communication channel.
Communications Your Way
Receive alerts over a wide variety of communication channels including mobile apps, text/SMS alerting, email or voice dial. You can register for one or more of these communication options.
No Message Fatigue
Smart alerting capabilities ensure that you will only get notified when a communication is relevant to you or one of the locations you are tracking.
Registration for the service is FREE, simple, and anonymous.
HOW TO START RECEIVING ALERTS
Option 1: Mobile Device Users (Smart Phones)
Download and install the Voyent Alert! app from the Apple or Google Play stores. You can do so by clicking on the links below or searching, "Install Voyent Alert". This will provide you with the greatest range of options to tailor the service to your needs.
Once the app is installed, follow the prompts to complete the set-up:
- Be sure to click the button to agree to receive alerts
- Mark your home location on the map, and add any other locations that are important to your family(workplaces, schools, grandparents, etc)
- Review the list of topics, and unsubscribe from any that do not interest you.
(Click on Links below to be redirected to the Apple Store or Google Play)
Register online to receive email, voice(landline) or text-based alerts. Follow
the prompts to receive a 4-digit code, which you enter to activate your alerts.
- Be sure to click the button to agree to receive alerts.
- Mark your home location on the map, and add any other locations that are important to your family(work places, schools, grandparents, etc).
- Review the list of topics, and un-subscribe from any that do not interest you.
Please note that text and voice messages contain less information than messages received by mobile app or email. For best results, sign up for more than one message delivery option!